Why are Employee Benefits Worth Offering?
The modern business world depends more than ever on its personnel. Ideas and creativity, more than sheer numbers of your workforce, define the success of your business.
How do you recruit and retain the best people? Salary is important, but may not be enough to keep top talent. Successful businesses know that it makes sense to maintain the overall wellbeing of their staff in order to improve business performance. Key to achieving this is an attractive employee benefits package.
With the right benefits package, you engage your staff in ways that a salary alone does not achieve. It creates:
- Belonging – Your staff believe they are part of a team that is actively supported by management. You will be more likely to retain staff, with reduced recruitment costs as a result.
- Security – By knowing for example that their health issues will be dealt with promptly, or that their income will be protected in the event of redundancy, your staff will feel more secure.
- Health – Staff who participate in regular check-ups and take preventative measures are more likely to be healthy overall. This is an obvious win for the company.
- Productivity – A happier and healthier workforce that feels part of a team will inevitably work better. The results will be reflected in your bottom line.
How Can We Help?
At Henson Crisp we offer employee benefits packages that help your company stand out from the crowd. The packages we offer include:
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Workplace Pensions
- Group Life Insurance
Book an appointment
Fill in the form below to book an appointment with one of our advisers.
The media storm surrounding HMRC taxing eBay and other online sellers from the start of…
A date to note in this year’s calendar is the early Spring Budget on Wednesday…
With spring around the corner it is time to turn your thoughts to planning for…
As the FTSE 100 turned 40 on 3 January 2024, we look at how it…
From 6 April 2024, individual savings account (ISA) rules will be changing, mostly for the…
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has announced new rules to ensure a green label on…
For employees, the national insurance cut announced in the Autumn Statement took effect on 6…
The gap between two government set income levels is the widest it has ever been.